Copying data from one table to another

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 21 09:24:32 CDT 2015

Danke für die Antwort, Trixi. I would like to provide my customer with
syntax that can be executed repeatedly safely. If I use INSERT, multiple
data may be added to the table, but if I use REPLACE INTO, the table
would be updated if the records already exist and no duplicate records
would be created.

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553