Copying data from one table to another

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 21 08:48:43 CDT 2015

Hi,

Because I don't get anywhere modifying my table2, I have decided to
create a new table table3 and to copy the data from table2 to table3. I
have created the table and now I execute

REPLACE INTO table3 (field1,key1,field2,field3)
   SELECT field1,key1,field2,field3 from table2;

As you will probably expect, it doesn't work. I do this all the time in
MySQL. In Valentina, I get error 0x71000 (ERR_SQL_PARSER_ERROR). What
are possible reasons for this to happen?

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Installer Maker for LiveCode: