VDN - VException thrown but no error message

Johnny Harris johnny at southshore.com
Wed Mar 26 06:29:54 CDT 2014

Hi Ivan,

I will fix that. I was having issues with icu*.dll files missing from the same location. I’m wondering if there is something with my system that keeps removing the files as
I had to replace the icu*.dll files again this morning. I’m suspecting Glary’s Utilities is removing the files for me.

Any way thank you very much.

Regards,

Johnny Harris