How to check a failed V4REV installation on mavericks?

Sergey Pashkov sergey_pashkov at valentina-db.com
Tue Mar 4 02:50:05 CST 2014

Hello, Tiemo
Thank you, we hope for it, too. We're in the region near Crimea.

Complete installation process is showed on this video:
http://youtu.be/D1OKJQGtcsE

So, after running an installer from dmg, you should:
1) go to /Users/USERNAME/Paradigma Software/V4REV_5 - or V4REV_4 in your
case
2) open Install.rev script and run an installation
There should be no errors. If you see some errors about not copied plugins,
try to rerun it.
3) Restart LiveCode

Sergey Pashkov