AW: How to check a failed V4REV installation on mavericks?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Mar 4 02:21:59 CST 2014

Hi Sergey,

first I hope everything is ok with you and the other guys in the Ukraine,
hopefully everything keeps save! Are you in Kiew?

In: /usr/local/lib/vcomponents/ I have:

-          libvclient_fat_release.dylib

-          libvkernel_fat_release.dylib

-          libvreport_fat_release.dylib

-          libvshared_fat_release.dylib

-           vresources folder

-

/users/Tiemo/documents/My LiveCode/ is empty (nothing installed)

The V4REV Installer log says:

-          Installation: command not found

-          V4REV: command not found

-          Vcomponents: command not found

-          V4REV Uninstaller.app: command not found

-          Installation: command not found

I don’t know what is not found

I restarted my machine, re-downloded the last 4.9 v4rev_mac installer and
re-run it, without success

Any ideas, what is missing on my machine?

Thanks

Tiemo