There are no unregistered databases

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Tue Jan 14 08:07:55 CST 2014

On 1/13/14, 11:55 PM, "Mark Schonewille" <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just replaced a database in
>
> C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VServer x64\databases
>
> with a new version of the same database. I have deleted the .journal
> files and restarted VServer_x64. The journal file for the master
> database is re-created, but the journal file for the other database file
> is not recreated. When I right-click on the localhost connection in the
> Connections section in the Schema Editor and choose "Register
> Database..." from the popup menu, I get a message "There are no
> non-registered databases!" (including the exclamation mark). What am I
> doing wrong?

Nothing wrong.

* Your database already is registered in masfterdb.

* you have replace files, they have same name.

So Vstudio says all right:
  there are NO other non-registred dbs.

What exactly force you to think that something wrong is here:

You must be able see your database as normal db under server.
Double click it to open