There are no unregistered databases

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Tue Jan 14 11:08:59 CST 2014

Ruslan

If you have two databases with the same name and you want to replace
an older database with a newer one that has more data you have to (on
a Mac) restart the server using the control panel or Valentina still
uses data from the older replaced database (because it is in memory).

I'm not sure how you accomplish the same thing on Windows.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com