Corrupted database

Ivan Smahin ivan_smahin at paradigmasoft.com
Sat Dec 13 03:37:34 CST 2014

On Dec 13, 2014, at 3:20, Mark Schonewille <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> Hi Ivan,
>
> Is it possible that something unexpected causes the 0x71000 error?
>
> Why doesn't Valentina Studio look up the error code in the XML file and show me a readable message? I should not have to look this up myself!

Sure you should not. But we are looking for a reason for such a strange behavior.
It looks like your are using some poor-build we had some time ago.
Just download most recent vServer + vStudio.

> In never do anything with the master database. I have no idea what it is for. I guess Valentina uses it for some management tasks. I just know that deleting it usually fixes problems. However, before I can delete it, I have to stop Valentina Studio and the Valentina service process.

Probably master db is damaged? If you send it to me for testing I can say more.
master database keeps user/database/project registration info + some more info like scheduler settings and so on.

Ivan Smahin
Senior Software Engineer
Paradigma Software, Inc
Valentina - The Ultra-Fast Database