Corrupted database

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Dec 12 19:20:43 CST 2014

Hi Ivan,

Is it possible that something unexpected causes the 0x71000 error?

Why doesn't Valentina Studio look up the error code in the XML file and
show me a readable message? I should not have to look this up myself!

Yes, I am using Valentina Server. My hard disk is in perfect condition.

In never do anything with the master database. I have no idea what it is
for. I guess Valentina uses it for some management tasks. I just know
that deleting it usually fixes problems. However, before I can delete
it, I have to stop Valentina Studio and the Valentina service process.

When Valentina Studio gets into this state, I can't execute any SQL
anymore. SHOW VERRORS; wouldn't work either.

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

http://qery.us/3fi