Corrupted database

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Dec 15 02:12:53 CST 2014

Hi Ivan,

I could imagine that a sudden crash of the Valentina service damages the
master database. I'll send you my master database off-list before I
update to the latest versions of Valentina Studio and Server. I'll let
you know if updating helps.

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553