Corrupted database

Ivan Smahin ivan_smahin at paradigmasoft.com
Fri Dec 12 06:46:14 CST 2014

On Dec 12, 2014, at 11:58, Mark Schonewille <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Last night I executed this query in VStudio:
>
> SELECT fieldname FROM tablename WHERE fieldname REGEXP '^[A-Z]+[0-9]{3}';
>
> At the end of the day, I put my computer to sleep and this morning I wake it up. Valentina Studio is still in the front on my screen and the first I do is pressing the execute button. Now I get the error:
>
> Kernel error: 0x6050b. "UNKNOWN" - write error.
>
> I say something is wrong with Valentina Studio or the database service. (I'm currently using Windows 8.1).

It is against Valentina Server or locally?
Please note that vServer disconnects clients after some inactivity time.
See vServer's ini file:

; Specifies the IDLE timeout in minutes for a client.
; On timeout VServer will disconnect that client.
; 0 - means infinite timeout.
MAXIDLECLIENTTIMEOUT = 20

BTW, it is also available via SQL as for reading so for changing (for server admins).

Ivan Smahin
Senior Software Engineer
Paradigma Software, Inc
Valentina - The Ultra-Fast Database