Corrupted database

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Dec 12 03:58:34 CST 2014

Hi,

Last night I executed this query in VStudio:

SELECT fieldname FROM tablename WHERE fieldname REGEXP '^[A-Z]+[0-9]{3}';

At the end of the day, I put my computer to sleep and this morning I
wake it up. Valentina Studio is still in the front on my screen and the
first I do is pressing the execute button. Now I get the error:

Kernel error: 0x6050b. "UNKNOWN" - write error.

I say something is wrong with Valentina Studio or the database service.
(I'm currently using Windows 8.1).

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553