Corrupted database

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Van Lerberghe frvanlerberghe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 07:25:18 CST 2014

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your answer.
This happen far too many times to me too.
I use Valentina since v2 standalone. This happened "only" 2 or 3 times to
me, but also to some of my clients.
Now I'd want to jump to the client/server mode. During my tests, this happen
too !
I'm a bit afraid and anxious to go to this market with this problem...

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin
+32 (0)85 25 08 25