Corrupted database

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Dec 11 04:26:17 CST 2014

Hi Francois,

I'm having similar problems all the time. I use Valentina for
development only. Every now and then, it appears something is wrong.
Today, after executing "USE DATABASE databasename" in Valentina Studio,
I got error 0x71000.

Beats me wha 0x71000 means. I really would like to see more verbose
errors or at least a simple way to look up meanings and possible causes
of these cryptical error codes.

I spent several ours checking my database, my programming code and my
SQL syntax until I finally decided to delete the master database. After
deleting the master database, everything worked fine.

Apparently, the master database is extremely prone to getting corrupt.
"Extremely" because in all those years, mabe a decade, that I use MySQL
and SQLite, this has never happened to me, but with Valentina this
happens to me continuously.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what causes Valentina databases to be
corrupted that easily.

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553