VDatabase versus VRBDataBase

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon Sep 30 13:36:23 CDT 2013

On 9/30/13 5:20 PM, "Joseph Morgan" <joseph at checkos.com> wrote:

>> B) Developer who want have code which works with all dbs
>
> Okay thank you. So are you saying there is more chance for a bug or broken
> code on VRBDatabase?

Yes.

Our V4RB Test project was no plugged so far into automatic tests.

We right now building new system of build + test machines here.
And I believe we will try plug REALbasic tests here also.
This should improve things a lots.

> We have had conversation on xojo forums and people were asking me how to port
> from cube SQL to Valentina easily. It sounds like VRBDatabase is best option
> for these people but not of more bugs are possible.

I will try to find this thread today.

I mention bugs, because I remember there was report about
  REALBasic  GUI Menu
      Create new Database   --- crash

Although this GUI is very optional.
People use do coding of this.