VDatabase versus VRBDataBase

Joseph Morgan joseph at checkos.com
Mon Sep 30 09:20:06 CDT 2013

> On Sep 30, 2013, at 9:02 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> wrote:

> 2)
>
> VRBDataBase -- is our sub-classes to REALBasic's  RBDB features.
>
> In this way, you get compatibility to RBDB API,
> described in docs of REALbasic.
>
> Very few people did use this way.
>
> So more chances to get here into bug or broken things.
>

> This way, can prefer only
>
> A) Developer, which already have many code around RBDB (e.g. Bulted  SQLite
> db)
>

> B) Developer who want have code which works with all dbs

Okay thank you. So are you saying there is more chance for a bug or broken code on VRBDatabase?

We have had conversation on xojo forums and people were asking me how to port from cube SQL to Valentina easily. It sounds like VRBDatabase is best option for these people but not of more bugs are possible.

Thank you,
Joseph Morgan