Valentina and .Net

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Oct 9 00:17:40 CDT 2013

> I am seriously thinking about moving to Valentina. It seems
> to be a very good option from the testing that I've done. I'm
> going to do some more testing but I am pretty sure I will be
> moving to it in the near future. The VDN is something I am
> very interested in.

Its often overlooked as a feature, but since we support so many technologies
including both Xojo and .net, its one less thing to worry about should at
some time in the future you need to work with another tool. It's the same
thing over on the Mac as well. We get developers who work with a tool like
LiveCode or Xojo or even Director on the Mac, then later they want to move
over to using xCode / Objective-C.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software