Valentina and .Net

Johnny Harris johnny at southshore.com
Tue Oct 8 22:07:52 CDT 2013

Hi Joseph,

Great to hear from another developer that is willing to help me if needed.
I'm still trying to read, when I can, the Valentina docs. My app isn't ready
to deploy at this time and I am considering rewriting it in .Net as I have
many reporting tools available.
The app right now is coded in Xojo, so I may keep it in Xojo. The
Omegabundle is really tempting to get the Valentina reporting tools. I'm
just not sure which route to go. Most of my users will be Windows OS users,
which is another reason I was considering
going to .Net. I've kind of been out of coding for a while also, other than
at my day job. My own project I've had to put on hold for a while and I'm
trying to get it going again.

I think I will listen to your advice and wait to purchase the VDN until I
get ready to deploy. From what I've seen so far I really like what Valentina
has to offer developers.

Johnny Harris