ERROR 0x82504 -- Get Vserver Version - FAQ added

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sun Oct 6 11:05:06 CDT 2013

Will you have specific ones for LiveCode install later? The Livecode
installation is fairly complex as you have to be sure that  the MyLiveCode
folder is deleted or doesn't have the last version info in it. Then you
have to know where to search for that Paradigma folder for the installer,
after you have installed vServer which requires that you make sure you
don't have another copy of that folder anywhere and then you have to get
the serial numbers off the website and then change the init file so that
vServer won't time out when you're using it etc. -- it's a fairly complex
process.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com