ERROR 0x82504 -- Get Vserver Version - FAQ added

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Oct 6 07:29:23 CDT 2013

On 10/6/13 2:10 PM, "william humphrey" <shoreagent at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi William,

Just only I sent letter to this list about new VIDEO Guide of installation.
For now to Mac OS X.  Later should be Windows and Linux.

And 2 videos for Xojo syntax how to connect to DB server,
And how to make reports and use in Xojo Web App.

May be you can re-post this info to Livecode list,
At least vserver and vstudio video should be interesting for them.

> Having an installation guide PDF is a very good idea. I am highly motivated
> for Valentina to be a successful product since I use it for everything and
> want to continue to see amazing improvements.

> Maybe we should write an
> installation PDF for them? I could write one for MacOS and a Livecode
> installation.

Did you see that we have in Valentina WIKI at least TWO !!
Installation guides for Livecode developers.

<http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:products
:adk:v4rev:howto:databases_from_zero:databases_from_zero>