ERROR 0x82504

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Oct 5 20:18:29 CDT 2013

Hi Ruslan,

In the connections section of the database schema, I see (or saw, more
later) localhost but not the name of my database.

I'd like to assert the importance of complete and full information. If
you write the path VSERVER/databases, then I assume this is in the root
of my hard disk, i.e. C:\VSERVER\databases. That causes lots of
miscommunication. Even more so because I didn't have a folder with the
name VSERVER, and I still don't have such a folder and I am not supposed
to have such a folder, as I understand now. If you want to know why,
then look at the full path in the quoted message (below).

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

http://qery.us/3fi