ERROR 0x82504

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Fri Oct 4 16:39:32 CDT 2013

On 10/4/13 6:16 PM, "Mark Schonewille" <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com>
wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> I don't know what "Do you see this database under connect your your
> VSERVER?" means. Where do you want me to look exactly?

When you connect to Vserver in Valentina Studio,

In the Schema Editor, the first you see is list of databases.

<http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:products
:vstudio:help:schema_editor:tree_view>

> I don't know what "Vserver/Databases" is. You need to give me the
> complete path to the folder. I have told you in a support incident and
> in 2 e-mails already that the complete path to my databases folder is

> C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VServer x64\databases

Mark, I mean EXACTLY THIS PATH.

I do not understand why this wonders you.

  VSERVER/databases

Means this folder "databases" in folder of your VSERVER.

Just it have no sense for me type the whole path.
Than more it differ for each OS, and yet for 32/64 bit servers,