ERROR 0x82504

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Oct 4 10:34:30 CDT 2013

Ruslan,

In addition to my previous e-mail, I think I should state that I am now
able to the remote host but not to localhost. Following François'
directions, I registered the dayabase myDatabase.vdb on the remote host
and now I can connect from within LiveCode. However, I can't register
any databases on localhost (see my answer to François) and I still can't
connect to localhost from within LiveCode. Currently, I suspect this is
a bug in VServer.

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553