ERROR 0x82504

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Fri Oct 4 08:50:39 CDT 2013

On 10/4/13 4:34 PM, "Mark Schonewille" <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com>
wrote:

> Ruslan,
>
> I deleted master.vdb anbd master.vdb.journal. I restarted my computer
> and tried to run my LiveCode script again. Again, I got exactly the same
> error.
>
> Any other ideas?

So we have

* Windows8

* installed VSERVER,  version?

* Valentina Studio
    -- is it able to connect to your vserver?
    -- does it show just on start your vserver in list of bonjour?

IF Valentina Studio is able connect, and do job normally,
Then secret is on REV side

ALSO you can look into
  Vserver/Vserver.ini file

Make sure that you have
  VErboseLEvel = 2

If you change it, you need to restart VSERVER...

With this option, in LOG file of VSERVER should be anything,.
    connect user
    open db
    do query xxxx