ERROR 0x82504

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Oct 5 20:21:20 CDT 2013

Hi William,

Probably, it is no longer really necessary, but it might be useful to
know on which systems these problems may happen. If you observe similar
problems on e.g. Windows 7 or Vista, please let me know, although I
don't expect any problems on those platforms.

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

http://qery.us/3fi