Accessing database from multiple computers

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Mon Mar 18 04:04:52 CDT 2013

Hi Trixi,

working with vServer should make your application even simpler than working local.
Or why not offer your clients to 'sync to the cloud' (= having one vServer on a server managed by yourself and sync their data to this vServer (and to their other machines as well ).
The most difficult would be working out the sync logic all the rest is hidden from the users of your app.

Just 2 cent more…. ;-)

regards,

Bart