Accessing database from multiple computers

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon Mar 18 05:02:12 CDT 2013

On 3/18/13 11:04 AM, "Bart Pietercil" <bart.pietercil at cognosis.be> wrote:

> Hi Trixi,
>
> working with vServer should make your application even simpler than working
> local.

Good point.

* Just try it Trixi.

* also you can make own installer and own instructions.

* vserver is good because anyway it is better way.

Once I have read point:
      Users will always ask MORE. Be prepared

With vserver you can get automatic db, you will be able use reports,
And now, with 5.1, even to send emails on some events.

And it can be free for you and your user if 5 connections is ok.