AW: Crash with V4REV

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Thu Jan 10 08:22:12 CST 2013

On 10.01.2013 at 13:41 Uhr +0100 Tiemo Hollmann TB apparently wrote:
>Hi Robert,
>
>thats what I tried already, but it seems to crash right before anything
>else, while initializing Valentina, so no crashlog is created.
>
>Thank you
>Tiemo

Okay, so you verified that the LiveCode starts fine and the program
crashes when doing the first call to Valentina. Is Valentina init the
first call to Valentina? Have you tried disabling the init and see
whether it continues past that to give valentina not inited error at
the next call? Since it works for some, it sounds like it could be a
conflict with something else on the affected systems, but no
experience with XP here. There are some Valentina calls that can be
done before init. You could try to insert one and see whether your
program goes past it.

Robert