AW: AW: Crash with V4REV

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Jan 10 08:47:06 CST 2013

Hi Robert,

yes thats what "my feeling" also tells me, a conflict with something
external beeinng there or not being there as expected. But I have never got
any specific windows requirements (on file level) from Valentina, where I
could look for.
Valentina_Init() is the very first Valentina statement. I didn't tried to
disable it, without init nothing else does make sense - or does it?
Which other Valentina calls could be fired before init?

Thanks
Tiemo