AW: AW: Crash with V4REV

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Jan 10 08:03:55 CST 2013

Hi Ruslan,

> Lets clarify
>
> These seldom USER, was able run app ? At least once?
>
> Or you mean they install app, and never cannot even run it on their win XP
> ?

Correct, these seldom users never can run my app, it crashes every time.

Up to now, I can't verify at which statement exactly it crashes, but I
"think" it must be the very first:
get Valentina_Init( 5 * 1024 * 1024, cValMacLic, cValWinLic, "" )
because the next statement:
get Valentina_DebugLevel( "kLogErrors" )
never comes into action. At least at these customers it never produces an
error log. The statement itself is correct, because if I take some essential
file away in test environment I get an error log.

I know the ultimate advice would be to reinstall their system from scratch.
But that's no choice for most users...