Rebuild the index file is needed when opening database coming from or to Mac OS 10.8

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Van Lerberghe frvanlerberghe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 07:19:48 CST 2013

le 5/01/13 13:07, Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> a
écrit :

>> It was already there before your letter.
>
> Then then then
>
> * you have few tables in db, yes?

Table count = 56
Index count = 162

> * you did have LocaleName assigned only to DB ?

Yes.

> * may be download latest our Vstudio 5.0b59  and using COPY !!!
> of your db open it, agree to change format
> then try in schema Editor check
> DB and all tables    -- LocaleName
>
> What you see for tables, for fields.
> Especially for that one, which do wrong search for you.

Checked with Vstudio 5.0b59 et 4.9 on MacOSX 10.6.8 :
All tables and fields have the same collation settings :
    LocalName = French
    Alternate Handling = kNonIgnorable
    French Collation = kOn
    Strength = kTertiary
    (other = kOff)

LocalName is the only collation setting I change. I haven't modified the
other.

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin