Rebuild the index file is needed when opening database coming from or to Mac OS 10.8

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sat Jan 5 06:07:31 CST 2013

On 1/4/13 11:41 PM, "François Van Lerberghe" <frvanlerberghe at gmail.com>
wrote:

> le 4/01/13 20:17, Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> a
> écrit :
>
>>> The db.localeName is set to "fr_FR" and is defined in my database class
>>> constructor. Is it the correct place ?
>>
>> Do you mean that you have add it after my letter?
>> Or it was there already before my letter?
>
> It was already there before your letter.

Then then then

* you have few tables in db, yes?

* you did have LocaleName assigned only to DB ?

* may be download latest our Vstudio 5.0b59  and using COPY !!!
 of your db open it, agree to change format
  then try in schema Editor check
  DB and all tables    -- LocaleName

What you see for tables, for fields.
Especially for that one, which do wrong search for you.

May be for DB you have correct LocaleName, but Tables have something else ..