Change the Valentina server folder path

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Van Lerberghe frvanlerberghe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 03:18:45 CDT 2013

le 19/08/13 7:44, Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> a
écrit :

> 1)
>
> So if you move it then this file will point to old location
> And you need correct it.
> /Library/LaunchDeamons/com.paradigmasoft.vserver_embedded.plist
>

> 2)
>
> About Databases folder.
> On default it is inside of   Vserver folder.
>
> But you must be able put it on other volume of the same computer,
> E.g.. Fast NAS, RAID, Thunderbolt HDD.
>
> Then you need correct this INI file option.
>
> Btw, I have in head some trouble with this...may be was fixed. Not sure
> right now. If will be problems detected please Let us know.  We also need
> check this once again ...

Done that.
But VDatabaseInfo for master database show wrong path. It show
    "/Library/VServer_Embedded/databases/master.vdb"
Although there is any /Library/VServer_Embedded/databases folder.
For other registered databases the path is correct.

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin
Belgique