Connected username

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Van Lerberghe frvanlerberghe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 03:30:21 CDT 2013

Hello,

How can I know if a particular user is connected ?

I've tried to use the VClientInfo.login but it show *my* login for all
connected users (Valentina Server 4.9.1 and V4RB 4.9.1.).
And since VConnection doesn't allow me to retrieve de connectionID, I cannot
use it to find this info.
My goal is
- to allow only one connection by user and not many with the same login.
- to avoid delete a user if he is connected. And Valentina seems to allow me
to delete one user even he is connected as it doesn't raise any
Vexception....

Thank you.

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A