Change the Valentina server folder path

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Van Lerberghe frvanlerberghe at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 11:51:27 CDT 2013

le 18/08/13 16:25, Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> a
écrit :

>> On Mac OS X, can I place Valentina server in an other folder than /Library
>> (or at least the database folder) ? For instance in a shared folder.
>
> Yes, but then you need correct plist which starts it

Ok.
Must I move the whole folder or can I move only the database folder ?
I see in the .INI file :
    SystemCatalog=databases (; The path, where sysdatabase are stored.)
Can I say :
    SystemCatalog=\Users\[myName]\mySharedFolder\myDatabasesFolder

?

Is it true in VServer 4.9 or only with Vserver 5.xx

Thank you.

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin