Change the Valentina server folder path

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Aug 18 09:25:10 CDT 2013

On 8/18/13 1:31 PM, "François Van Lerberghe" <frvanlerberghe at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Mac OS X, can I place Valentina server in an other folder than /Library
> (or at least the database folder) ? For instance in a shared folder.

Yes, but then you need correct plist which starts it

Applications - also a good place ...
Somebody have told bad words to us that we put vserver into wrong location.
Just we lazy change things ... for now not critical

> On Windows, is it the same ?

On Windows you can put it into

    /Program Files/Your Company Name/YourServer

Or you can still put it under Paradigma Folder.
Up to you.

----
Yes, you can rename of Vserver to your own name.
In WIKI described this. After this it will very looks for your users that it
is Your Server, not a Valentina Server ...