Need compilation help with Valentina 4.9 C++ ADK on Mac OS X

Matthew Jew mjew at icnc.com
Tue Mar 27 20:36:47 CDT 2012

Hello,

I have been successfully using the Valentina C++ ADK on Mac OS X for many years now.

I recently downloaded the 4.9 ADK for C++, and am working my way through the usual necessary modifications.

One issue has me puzzled. At compile time, I am getting errors related to undefined types and functions.
These unknown types and functions are normally standard types and functions (or so I thought).
A few examples:

No member named 'TickCount' in the global namespace
Unknown type name 'size_t'
Unknown type name 'FSSpec'
Unknown type name 'FSRef'
Unknown type name 'HFSUniStr255'
Unknown type name 'OSType'
Unknown type name 'PicHandle'

I am using the same compiler setup as I always have; what am I missing?

- Matthew