DROP CONNECTIONS OF DATABASE -- Ivan ?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Mar 22 08:38:56 CDT 2012

On 3/22/12 8:44 AM, "Fabian Kneubuehl" <support at ysd.ch> wrote:

> 2)      So I have built in my own recovery strategy, but because none of the
> proposed methods closes the DB files if a user is still connected to VServer
> (Windows Server 2008, Win7) I have to reboot the server!

Ivan, Fabian,

We need try reproduce this and resolve on this or that side.

Fabian, what version you are using?  4.9.1  or older?

Also please try make simple VB project and send ZIP to Ivan or better put
into mantis with exact steps to reproduce.

Please do this asap

Also I have asked you -- try different ways:
    connect to vserver by vstudio and unregister db
    works?