Pls help with add, edit, delete using LCSvrScrips/vServer

Barry G. Sumpter barrysum at bigpond.net.au
Tue Mar 20 19:08:49 CDT 2012

I'm trying to build scripts that will allow my Android to update a vDBServer
using LC Server Side Scripting.

I've successfully tested GET and POST HTTP submits from a LC Android project
to my LC Scripting Server.
It's just a quick n dirty Username and Password confimation script:
http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11377#p53537

And I think i've successfully tested v4Rev from LC Server Side Scripting.

Now I'd like to POST a Username, Lat, Lng to update the vDBServer.
something like:
username=Barry&Lat=1234.123&lng=789.1

Has anyone got a working script or scripts to get me started?
i.e. to Add a record, to update a record, to delete a record, and to search
for and return records.

I don't know where to start on the simplest most direct way of how to
structure/group the scripts.
i.e. either in a single script or multiple scripts, etc?

Or perhaps a single stack to use in the LC Server Side Scripting?
hmmmmm

tia