DROP CONNECTIONS OF DATABASE

Fabian Kneubuehl support at ysd.ch
Wed Mar 21 10:16:38 CDT 2012

Hi Ruslan, Ivan,

I do not really understand your attitude. You say that a REPAIR command
better does nothing than running a long time? In an earlier post you stated
that the REPAIR command cannot be done because it costs too much to get it
bug free.

You cannot imagine how much time, money and nerves I poured into fixing
defect Valentina-DBs and calming down stressed customers. I am intensely
searching for a simple and trouble free repair strategy (or a robust and
stable version of VDB as a good alternative!)

I hope you understand that I am somewhat puzzled by your simple NO! I think
it is in Paradigmas, my and every VDB users interest, that we have a rock
solid data base or if this is not possible for any reasons whatsoever we
have the possibility to repair a VDB with one line of code (and as fast and
save as possible)!

I and my clients are depending on you!

Regards, Fabian