V4iOS?

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 07:02:26 CST 2012

I've already approached Runrev with a mechanism whereby they can offer
an encrypted sqlite database across all the platforms they cover,
including iOS and Android.

If any computing device needs encrypted data, then it is mobile phones.

I haven't been agitating for Valentina for mobile because I want
Paradigma to put their resources where they think they have most need.
 The suggestion I have made to Runrev will I hope require minimal
effort on their part, whilst providing LiveCode apps with significant
benefit.

Bernard