V4iOS?

Ernesto Giannotta erne at apimac.com
Fri Jan 6 12:01:25 CST 2012

Hi Ruslan,

Il giorno 02-gen-2012, alle ore 11:53, Ruslan Zasukhin ha scritto:

> On 1/1/12 7:05 PM, "Ernesto Giannotta" <erne at apimac.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Erne,
>
>> any chance that 2012 will bring an iOS version of Valentina?
>>
>> What's in the stars? ;-)
>
> You mean engine itself to keep db files?
>
> I wonder what benefits you see? :)

I'd like to make an iOS version of my app and allow sync its files with the Mac version via iCloud.

Right now I must convert them to Core Data.

I see how users could try to move big data files from the Mac to iOS devices, but maybe I could add a warning when they're trying to sync too huge files.

> About port ... If remove images …

mmm… I have some problems with proprietary jpeg compression of vale
even if set to 100 I see loss in colors when saving images

> All rest seems to be very easy to port …

so, can I hope?

Cool Runnings,
Erne.