what are the valentina requirements on windows?

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Tue Feb 7 01:46:52 CST 2012

Hi Tiemo,

On 2012-02-07, at 08:43, Tiemo Hollmann TB wrote:

> I have set the debuglevel, but I don't get a debuglog, because my Livecode
> program crashes before I can activate the debug log at the very first
> valentina statement:
> get Valentina_Init( 5 * 1024 * 1024, cValMacLic, cValWinLic, "" )
>
> What system conflict can occur here? Any ideas what to check for?

Just a quick shot in the fog … some years ago I had exact this issue on some Windows Machines and at least it was the AntiVirus - Software kicking in. So try to switch all this of and try it again

regards,

Thorsten Hohage
--

Valentina Technology Evangelist
generic objects  GmbH - Leiter Solution Center Nord