AW: AW: AW: what are the valentina requirements on windows?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Feb 7 01:43:55 CST 2012

Hi Ruslan,

I have set the debuglevel, but I don't get a debuglog, because my Livecode
program crashes before I can activate the debug log at the very first
valentina statement:
get Valentina_Init( 5 * 1024 * 1024, cValMacLic, cValWinLic, "" )

What system conflict can occur here? Any ideas what to check for?
Thanks
Tiemo