AW: what are the valentina requirements on windows?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Feb 7 02:15:46 CST 2012

Hallo Thorsten,
thanks for jumping in, but I've tried this already without success.
On the other hand have I experienced that most antivirus are still running
in the background and doing strange things, even if you've "switched it
off". Once I had a situation, that a program only could be started after
deinstalling the antivirus. Perhaps...
Tiemo

 some years ago I had exact this issue on