error - Wxmsw28u_core_vc_custom.dll Not Found

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon May 30 04:58:58 CDT 2011

Hi Walter,

> 4. I didn't notice where the Wiki explains that the installer puts
> files -- of most importance, that it installs the plugin to a folder
> in My Documents (and that seems odd to me, but whatever).

Why you think this is odd?

In the past we did put all into

    /Program Files/Paradigma Software/V4RB

But when win 7 have come, with its strict rules,
We all have realize that then we cannot run examples in that location.
They cannot create new .vdb files and fails.

My Documents - is the right place for such files.