[V4MD] how to prevent warnings because of deployment on a CD-ROM

Holger Wielsch holger.wielsch at flad.de
Mon May 30 05:34:34 CDT 2011

Von: Holger Wielsch
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011 14:43
An: 'Ruslan Zasukhin'
Betreff: AW: Thanks for purchasing Valentina products

Hello Team from Paradigmasoft,

May I have a question regarding the deployment on a CD-ROM.

How do I prevent:                \vlogs\Warnings_20110525_143043.log

20110525_143043 : Reindex of : ColumnName

I already indexed the database within Valentina Studio and coded:

--

-- This is standard steps to init an example of V4MD.

--

on  Valentina_Initialize

  clearGlobals()

  InitializeValentinaReferences()

  -- Initialize database engine.

  if( gClient ) then

    Valentina.InitClient( 10 )

  else

    --Valentina.Init(8 * 1024 * 1024)

    Valentina.Init(8 * 1024 * 1024, "", "serialno")

  end if

  if Valentina.cacheSize = 0 then

    alert ("Could not initialize Valentina. See V4MD_Log.txt file for errors")

    exit

  end if

  Valentina.debugLevel = #kLogNothing

  Valentina.logToMessageWindow = FALSE

  Valentina.logToFile(FALSE, false)

end

on gDb_Initialize

  gDb = new (Xtra "VDatabase", #kLocal)

  if CheckValError() then exit

  path = MakePath("database.vdb")

  gDb.open(path)

  if CheckValError() then exit

  -- We set up this database for USA and English language.

  gDb.localeName = "de_DE"

  -- Also we set collation strenth to be primary, i.e. ignore case and accents.

  gDb.setCollationAttribute(#kStrength, #kPrimary)

  -- The value FALSE stops logging of warnings.

  gDb.SqlExecute( "SET PROPERTY WarningMode TO FALSE" )

end gDb_initialize

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Holger