bind array crashes Livecode

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 13:43:23 CST 2011

I've never built an external for Revolution/Livecode.  But I am sure I
heard references to a new mechanism for building externals a year or
two ago.  I think that must have been in the v3 timeframe though (the
new multi-dimensional array structure was introduced then).

There has more recently been references to externals kits for
iOS/Android, but I cannot see how those would be related to this
(unless all mechanisms for writing externals are in one kit now).

I will see what I can find out.  Clearly the binding functionality was
working at the time that Trevor wrote the Sql Yoga framework.

Bernard