bind array crashes Livecode

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Dec 15 13:26:52 CST 2011

On 12/13/11 9:02 PM, "Bernard Devlin" <bdrunrev at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=5645
>
> I've entered a bug report for this, however, it's kind of a blocker for me.
>  I had been using dynamically-constructed individual SQL statements since
> discovering this crash caused by binding to arrays.
>
> But I cannot find anyway to insert/select blob data using individual
> statements.  This particular datatype seems to require the use of prepared
> statements/arrays.
>
> Is there a way to construct a SQL statement to insert/select BLOBs?

I have read report...

Try the same example against Revolution 3.5  which still on my MAC,
And all works fine ...

No crash ...

I am attaching picture as proof  into mantis

I will install now Livecode latest.

=========
Bernard, you have mention that Revolution did some changes in API for
externals, but just few days ago we have asked Runtime guys, they say they
not remember any changes ...

Anybody have info about this?