bind array crashes Livecode

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:03:44 CST 2011

http://www.runrev.com/developers/lessons-and-tutorials/tutorials/advanced-externals-part-2/

There is reference there to ExternalsEnvironmentV2 and
ExternalsEnvironmentV1.  However there is no date there.  Having a
look inside the ExternalsEnvironment2.zip file, the files seem to be
dated around 2006.

Maybe I'm wrong on there being changes to the externals configuration.
 I've asked Trevor DeVore what version of Valentina he last worked
with, but seeing most of the references on his Sql Yoga site go back
to 2009, I doubt it is a version released in the past two years.

Bernard